Seeking: Sales & Partner Success Team
The Company: Fog City Services is a professional staffing company, dedicated to providing skilled, reliable and industrious workers and professionals to a select roster of clients, as well as competitive compensation, benefits and human resources support to its employees and other personnel.
The Clients: The Highland Canopy at Sonoma Hills Farm is a premium-craft cannabis farm and the first full-acre cannabis cultivation business to be licensed to legally operate in Sonoma County. The Chef Ranch at Sonoma Hills Farm is a 5-acre, traditional culinary produce garden, hemp producer, and livestock farm (cattle, sheep, chickens, etc). Both clients sit on Sonoma Hills Farm, 40 acres of land in Sonoma Valley’s Petaluma Gap appellation, one of the nation’s premier wine regions. Sonoma Hills Farm strives to be a cultural and educational intersection of small farm cannabis and traditional agriculture, and produces up to 5 acres of traditional produce, manages livestock hemp, and cannabis. The Chef Ranch will cultivate and produce world-class vegetables, while The Highland Canopy cultivates premium cannabis, each for people who are passionate about plants, from discerning consumers to those in the high-end culinary and hospitality industries.
Description: Fog City Services is seeking sales & partner success professionals to join our team to continue to expand our retail partnerships with California based dispensaries and delivery services.
- Establishes and develops partnerships with targeted retail accounts, focused on brand alignment, retention, and efficient remittance.
- Is well versed in cannabis vernacular and understands working with flower products, think a weed sommelier or similar!
- Establishes and executes against key performance indicators and to deliver revenue growth targets.
- Establishes and develops relationships with the C-Exec and support team to ensure goals and expectations are aligned and met.
- Maintains a deep understanding of customer and brand partner needs, developing tools and systems alongside the operations and marketing team to retain and expand partnerships.
- Develops creative sales strategies and sets targets.
- Understands the current cannabis landscape, purchasing and retail buying cycles.
- Ensures the retail menu is fresh and well associated with market shifts and retail needs.
- Evaluates and understands other flower brands offering and market approach.
- Works with packaging, design, and inventory teams to build and associate products into the market in a compliant, organized, and traceable manner.
- Projects and forecasts monthly revenue for assigned sales territories and tracks personal and team metrics.
- Establishes and reviews quarterly goals and costs assessments, and establishes a reporting system to share with the C-executive team.
- Leads by example, serves as a strong advocate for the Sonoma Hills Farm mission and core values.
- Bachelor’s degree or related field experience.
- Proficiency in selling cannabis products in California, or similar field.
- Maintains flexible hours/schedule including participation in evening and weekend promotions & trade shows and assist with special events as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly scrutinized regulatory environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Hard work ethic and positive attitude.
- Respect for farm product and fellow co-workers.
- Strong willingness and desire to learn.
- Must have California Driver’s license and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Travel throughout California (must have car, insurance, ability to drive and interest in travel).
- Adaptability to the rapidly changing cannabis industry regulatory environment.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry, including a background check, reference check, and must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
To apply, please attach a resume and cover letter. Your cover letter should let us know why you want to join our team and why we should want to hire you.
Fog City Ventures, LLC (d/b/a as “Fog City Services”) is the staffing company for Sonoma Hills Farm. Fog City Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.